John Singh - Assistant City Administrator
Emagene Brewer - Administrative Assistant - (803) 533-6000
- The Planning Commission meets on Thursday, once per month at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, located at 933 Middleton Street, next to City Hall, on the Meeting Dates listed below.
- The Commission consists of seven (7) members. Each member is appointed to serve four (4) year terms by a City Council member.
- The purpose of the Planning Commission is to consider, through Public Hearings, any requests to re-zone property or change the Land Use for business purposes.
- The meeting times and dates of the Planning Commission have been outlined below. According to the Americans w/ Disabilities Act, the City of Orangeburg offers equal opportunities to the disabled. Anyone requiring special accommodations to attend any one of these meetings should contact Emagene Brewer (803) 533-6000 for arrangements.
2015 Meeting Dates
- January 22*
- Februrary 19
- March 26
- April 23
- May 14**
- June 25
- July 23
- August 20
- September 24
- October 22
- November 19
- December - No Meeting
* We will meet to have our election of Chairman and Vice Chairman, as well as set any meeting procedures.
** Meeting moved to the 14th to avoid Memorial Day conflict.