The Orangeburg Municipal Airport (OGB) is owned and operated by the City of Orangeburg. It is located two miles south of downtown Orangeburg off the Hwy. 21 by-pass (Joe Jeffords Highway) at 1811 Airport Road, Orangeburg, SC 29115.
The airport is the home base to a number of corporate and private aircraft. The FBO is operated by the City of Orangeburg. Two runways, 17/35 (5,400 ft.) and 5/23 (4,600 ft.) serve both piston and jet aircraft. 100LL and Jet-A Fuel is available 24/7. Satellite weather, wireless internet and use of a courtesy car are available to pilots at no cost.
Located at the entrance to the terminal is a very unique feature of our airport, "The Aviation Memorial and Pilot's Walk". The Walk was designed, constructed and paid for by local pilots of the Orangeburg Pilots Association. It effectively communicates historic events in aviation history and honors those associated with aviation. Visitors can enjoy a quiet time of contemplation as they stroll along the Walk and perhaps recognize some of the names placed there. Pilots having visited the Orangeburg Airport are eligible to become a part of our walk.
Ron Kohler, Manager
Work: (803) 534-5545
Mobile: (803) 707-8760
|Powered Lift Door|
Aviation Commission Members
- A. J. Hutto, Chairman
- Carroll Joye, Vice-Chairman
- Kevin Bell
- B. Reese Earley
- Robert Nance
- John Smith
- Lamar Tisdale
- Coordinates: 33°-27.66N; 80°-51.54W.
- Navaids: VOR/DME EDS-114 on field, NDB 226 OYI.
- Telephone: (803) 534-5545 Fax: (803) 533-5928 After Hours: (803) 682-2975.
- Elevation:197 Ft. AGL.
- Pattern altitudes: 1,200 Ft. MSL.
- Runways: 5/23 4,600 X 100 (Asph.), 17/35 5,400 X 100 (Asph.) -- Note: Rt. Traffic only on runway 5.
- Lights: 7 clicks in 5 seconds.
- Approaches: GPS (All runways) Navigation: VOR, NDB (R/W 5)
- Communication Frequencies: Unicom/CTAF 122.7, Anderson FSS (800) WX-BRIEF
- IFR Clearance: 125.675 (Available from the ground).
- Field Weather: Field Weather: ASOS 118.525 (803) 536-3901
- Charts/Plates: Charlotte Sectional, L-19/L20 IFR Low Alt., SE-2 Approach Plate.
- Transportation: Taxi, Courtesy Car.
- Rental cars: Enterprise (803) 534-0143, Express (803) 531-0094.
- Restaurants: Four Moons Restaurant & Bar (803) 531-1984 (4 mi.), Four Moons Internet Cafe (803) 533-0240 (4 mi.), The Kuckery (803) 534-0074 (3 mi.), Chestnut Grill (803) 531-1747 (5 mi.), House of Pizza (803) 531-4000 (2mi.), Ruby Tuesday (803) 531-0022 (5mi.), Fatz (803) 534-8000 (6mi.), Cracker Barrel (803) 536-4773 (6mi.).
- Lodging: Quality Inn (803) 531-4600 (2mi.), Jameson Inn (803) 534-1611 (5mi.), Holiday Inn Express (803) 539-2900 (6mi.), Hampton Inn (803) 531-6400 (6mi.), Comfort Inn (803) 531-9200 (6mi.), Fairfield Inn (803) 533-0014 (6mi.).
- Notes: Right tfc ry 5 & 13.